BREAKING NEWS
Breaking

728x90

.

468x60

Frank Edoho denies Sandra’s claims of abuse, infidelity, says matter is in court


 Frank Edoho, the Nigerian TV host, has broken his silence regarding recent allegations of domestic abuse and infidelity levelled against him by his estranged wife, Sandra Edoho.

 

Edoho, best known for hosting ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’ (WWTBAM), has been in the spotlight following fresh revelations about his marital history.

 

He was first married to broadcaster Katherine Obiang from 2003 to 2010. The union, which produced three children, ended after seven years. In 2013, Edoho married Sandra. The couple welcomed their first child in 2014 and a second in 2016.

 

Last year, Edoho announced that his second marriage had ended in December 2022 — an experience he described as “devastating”.

 

 

The media personality also recently declared that he would never commit to just one woman again and has moved on from the failed marriage.

 

Following the breakup, rumours surfaced suggesting that Sandra had cheated on Edoho with a Nigerian singer.

 

However, Sandra addressed those claims by accusing the TV host of multiple extramarital affairs, naming several women he allegedly had relationships with. She also accused him of domestic violence, including an alleged threat to kill her.

 

 

In response, Edoho took to Instagram on Wednesday evening to deny all allegations of infidelity and domestic abuse.

 

The TV host explained that he is legally restrained from disclosing certain information because the claims are now subject to legal investigations.

 

He added that he has chosen to address the issues through appropriate legal channels, “where facts, not noise, will prevail”.

 

“Over the past few days, a number of grave allegations concerning my person have been circulated in the public space,” he wrote.

 

 

“I am fully aware of the concern, commentary, and attention this has generated. Let me state, clearly and unequivocally, that the allegations made against me are false.

 

“At moments such as this, experience teaches that not every accusation merits a public contest, nor does every provocation require an answer in the court of public opinion.

 

“There are times when restraint is not weakness but wisdom, and this is one of them. I have chosen to address these issues through the appropriate legal channels, where facts, not noise, will prevail.”

 

The TV host also apologised to friends, colleagues, and associates who may have been subjected to ridicule as a result of the public dispute.

 

 

He expressed particular regret to sponsors, brand partners, and collaborators whose goodwill and reputation may have been affected.

 

“That said, I am deeply saddened that during this situation, individuals who have absolutely no connection to these issues have had their names, identities, and privacy drawn into public discourse,” he wrote.

 

“For that, I am sincerely sorry. No person should have to bear the weight of a matter in which they have no involvement.

 

“I also wish to extend my sincere apologies to my sponsors, brand partners, collaborators, professional associates, and everyone whose goodwill, trust, and reputation may have been affected by the unfortunate publicity surrounding these events.

 

 

“Over the years, many respected individuals and organisations have stood beside me in good faith, and I regret any discomfort, concern, or reputational inconvenience this situation may have caused them.

 

“I remain deeply appreciative of the confidence they have placed in me and do not take that support for granted.”

 

The TV host also stressed that legal action and an investigation had been initiated before the relevant authorities.

 

“Because these issues are now the subject of ongoing legal and investigative processes before the relevant authorities and the courts, it would be inappropriate for me to make further substantive comments at this time,” he added.

 

“I have every confidence in the processes now underway and will continue to engage them with the seriousness and respect they deserve.”

 

Edoho appealed for his children’s privacy to be respected, asking that they not be dragged into the social media war.

 

“This is an especially difficult period, most of all for my children, who neither chose this moment nor deserve to bear the weight of public intrusion arising from it,” he added.

 

“I respectfully ask that their privacy be protected, and that space be given for the lawful processes now underway to run their course. Above all, I am a father, deeply committed to the welfare, dignity, and protection of my children.

 

“I know that truth does not become weaker because it is challenged, nor does character become diminished by accusation alone. I remain committed to handling this situation responsibly, respectfully, and with dignity.”

 

Edoho earlier revealed that he secretly endured a two-year “dark hole” after separating from Sandra, choosing to isolate himself to reorganise his life privately.

 

Click to signup for FREE news updates, latest information and hottest gists everyday


Advertise on NigerianEye.com to reach thousands of our daily users
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments

Kindly drop a comment below.
(Comments are moderated. Clean comments will be approved immediately)

Advert Enquires - Reach out to us at NigerianEye@gmail.com