By Seun Daramola
The Vice Presidential debate has further strengthened what we know about PDP's Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi. His half-truths and misleading exaggerations have once again been brought to the fore.
There are many things that are unclear, for which Nigerians demand answers:
1. Where did Obi serve under NYSC and in what year?
2. Obi's resume is silent on his early employment history. Where did he work before he became the chairman of Next International?
3. Who funded the acquisition of Obi's house in London just 3 years after graduating from school...Next International or Obi?
4. How much did Obi earn between 1984- 1987 to afford a posh property in London?
5. Is there any truth to the allegation that Obi's business deals in Brazil in the late 1980s involved illicit drugs?
6. How much taxes did Obi & Next International pay between 1984 and 1987 or was Obi & his company exempted from Tax?
7. Why did Obi hide his ownership of flats in Ikoyi & London? Is he hiding the source of funds?
8. How many shares did Obi assign to his company, Next International when he invested Anambra's money in Intafact Beverages
Signup for FREE news updates, latest information and hottest gists everyday