Aisha Yesufu, Bring Back Our Girls co-convener has accused President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration of corruption in running the affairs of the country.
Aisha on Tuesday faulted Buhari over the appointment of the Director-General of National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, whom she claimed failed promotion exams
The BBOG convener in a series of tweets also criticized Buhari for dining at the Presidential Villa with some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress, APC, with corruption charges.
She wrote “And some would say President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari is not corrupt.
“Corruption is appointing NIA DG, a man who failed promotion exam twice to be in a committee to review it’s operation
“Corruption is lack of transparency in how a company fined a huge fine gets a massive reduction
*Nepotic hiring, appointment and award of contracts
* Aiding and abetting those accused of corruption
* Dining with people facing corruption charges at PRIVATE dinner
“Corruption is taking a share from those who stole, refusing to prosecute one found stealing & having him around
* Appointing one who failed promotion exam to head the agency, Hire illegally through the backdoor.
“Corruption is also Trucks of food to IDPs stolen and nothing done about it
* Finding over $40m in an apartment belonging to head of an agency and that head secured by security agencies
* Finding huge sum of money at an airport and nothing heard further.
* Not knowing how much has been recovered by whom and from whom.
KINDLY DROP A COMMENT BELOW