Seun Egbegbe releases second press release | Nigeria News Today. Your online Nigerian Newspaper

5
A statement released by his publicist says Seun Egbegbe was never taken to Kirikiri prison. His theft case has been adjourned to February 18th, 2017.

Find below the  press release.

SEUN EGBEGBE: Special Appreciation to you all! Following the public allegation about the news/publication on social media that Mr Seun Egbegbe was remanded at kirikiri prison, we will authoritatively inform the general public that Mr Seun Egbegbe of Ebony Films Productions was granted bail on thursday 24th November, 2016 by the magistrate court in lagos with adjournment of case till february 18th, 2017.

The Media Team to Mr Seun Egbegbe will appreciate if some Non-investigative media, would stop misleading the general public and fans with false report or story over the settled matter. “I am not presently at Kirikiri prison as alleged by some reporters, since the begining of the whole drama because i know nothing about it and God bears my witness”…says: Seun Egbegbe. 

Special thanks to the Nigeria Police Force for their investigative intervention, Media practitioners and my loving Fans worldwide. Thanks for your support & concern. “Good things will never seize in our homes”. Note: Please always find out the Truth before reporting or publishing.

Signed:
Publicist & Media Manager.
SEUN EGBEGBE/EBONY FILMS PRODUCTIONS.
08069164995.

Post a Comment Default Disqus

  1. Na your carrier dey go so Oooo,if na true but 4 naija false news dey sell fast?but u mean say those photos na lie?for your sake,make e be fake o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop deceiving the general public about your stealing case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This publication And the previous one was an insult to the general public because you had earlier denied the theft claim only to now of bail and adjournment. Are u sure you in the right state of mind,or even know what you are saying at all?
    Well only time and video evidence against you will prove and the air clear the on this not the misleading claims in your publicist press reports..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You be the Otunba of Oles. Continue your lie lie which APC don teach una
    It is a shame! So the pictures and those bloodied mouth na lie too! Even na your ghost appear for court?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Organize a press conference to proof to us. Because initially you said he was not arrested now you said he was granted bail

    ReplyDelete

Nigeria News Comments are Moderated. Clean Comments will be swiftly approved. No swear words, no racism, allowed.

 
Top