Ghanaian woman sets Nigerian husband, in-law ablaze | Nigeria News Today. Your online Nigerian Newspaper

2

A Nigerian man living in Ghana, Benjamin Oyem, has died from injuries sustained when his brother’s Ghanaian wife, Comfort Agboloshie, set the room they were sleeping in on fire.



According to reports, 38-year-old Agboloshie on Thursday removed her three children, all females, aged four, seven and nine, from the room in which they were sleeping with their father and uncle.

After taking the children to a safe place, she soaked some clothing in kerosene, set them on fire, before throwing them into a room where her husband, Lawrence Nkem, 45, and Oyem, 42, were sleeping and locked the door.

The brothers were, however, rescued by neighbours who rushed them to the Tema General Hospital with severe degrees of burns.

Nkem survived and is being treated for severe injuries at the hospital but Oyem died.

The Public Relations Officer of the Tema Regional Police Command, Assistant Superintendent of Police, Ms. Juliana Obeng, said the remains of the deceased has been deposited at the Tema General Hospital mortuary.

Post a Comment Default Disqus

  1. So, what happen to the wife? She must be prosecuted

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come the brothers are sleeping together instead of the man and the wife. I guess the brother in law is interfering in the marriage. Probably asking the woman out of her room and sleeping with her husband in her matrimonial bed.

    ReplyDelete

Nigeria News Comments are Moderated. Clean Comments will be swiftly approved. No swear words, no racism, allowed.

 
Top