In a press statement signed by leaders of the group, Dr Oby Ezekwesili and Aisha Yesufu listed the names and position of in its list are;
* Mary Usman – 159
* Jummai John – 78
* Blessing Abana – 90
* Luggwa Sanda – 27
* Comfort Habila – 24
* Maryam Basheer – 195
* Comfort Amos – 10
* Glory Mainta – 22
* Saratu Emmanuel – 76
* Deborah Ja’afaru – 123
* Rahab Ibrahim – 96
* Helin Musa – 175
* Maryamu Lawan – 35
* Rebecca Ibrahim – 52
* Asabe Goni – 100
* Deborah Andrawus – 190
* Agnes Gapani – 191
* Saratu Markus – 164
* Glory Dama – 139
* Pindah Nuhu – 133
* Rebecca Mallum – 86
The group on a statement further explained;
* Mary Daniel Bukar Usman, appears as Mary Daniel on our list, but Mary Usman on this list.
* Lugwa Sanda on ours but as Luggwa on this list.
* Maryama Bashir on this list is also called Mairama Bashir.
* Saratu Mutah Emmanuel Saratu Emmanuel on this list.
* Deborah Jafaru on ours, but as Deborah Ja’afaru on this list.
* Helinna Musa on ours, but as Helin Musa on this list.
* Rebecca Ibrahim appears twice on ours (52 and 188) they are namesakes. Rebecca Ibrahim Yakubu (52), Rebecca Ibrahim Pogu (188).
* Mary Dama appears twice on ours (68 and 139) an error. One of them is Glory, not Mary. Glory Dama Aimu, her full name.
* Pindar Nuhu on ours but as Pindah Nuhu on this list.
The group commended President Muhammadu Buhari, for providing the leadership that led to the successful rescue and the resilience of the military whose daily sacrifices provided the environment for this to succeed.
The group also called for immediate commencement of the program for the physical, mental, emotional and social recovery process of the rescued girls adding that it will support the Federal and Borno State Government in doing so.