The Groom-to-be is no stranger to the Nigerian media. Here are a few things everybody should know about the President's latest Son-in-law to-be:
- Ya’u Kumo was born on the 5th November 1959 in Gombe, Gombe State.
- He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1983
- He got Master’s degree in Business Administration and Management (MBA) from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi in 1999.
- Kumo was appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria on the 4th December, 2010
- When his tenure at the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria he was reappointed by former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on January 2015.
- He was sacked by President Buhari in February 2016, alongside 25 other Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of some parastatals, agencies and commissions.
- He is married with children. The President's daughter won't be his first wife.