19 January, 2013
Few days ago, controversial actress Cossy Orjiakor posted some nasty pictures online, this was immediately followed by insults and harsh reactions from the public for posting those uncompromising pictures online for everybody to see.
It appears she is regtetting her actions, as she has apologized for uploading them.
"Now I wish I didn't upload them last nite. I bet I was soooo in d mood. My bad," a 'regretful' Cossy posted on twitter.
The pictures Cossy posted received sharp criticism from many who labelled her 'daughter of the devil'. She is known for posting such compromising pictures but the recent pictures were more daring than the others she has posted before as she flaunted her backside in these recent ones.
Meanwhile, Cossy has announced her intention to sign a first male artiste unto her 'Playgirl Records', a music label owned by her. Dready Lee is the male singer Cossy is about to sign and she described Dready Lee's songs as 'mad'.
Cossy's foray into music has not yielded any much success at the moment.
The Pictures Below...Viewer Discretion Advised
Trending This week
- ASUU to suspend strike next week
- Obasanjo writes Jonathan, accuses president of lying, destroying Nigeria, promoting corruption
- ASUU STRIKE LATEST: FG Summons all VCs To Abuja
- You encourage corruption in Nigeria - Speaker House of Reps, Aminu Tambuwal blasts Jonathan
- Obasanjo Meets With Jonathan In Kenya
- Nigerians blast Doyin Okupe for calling President Jonathan, 'The Nigerian Mandela'
- Angry ASUU members disrupt lectures at UNIBEN, force lecturer out of class
- ASUU members boo reverend father at Iyayi's burial
- List of world leaders that attended Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Pastor Chris Okotie Shows Off His "Blings" on The Red Carpet As He Dances With The Ladies