19 January, 2013
Few days ago, controversial actress Cossy Orjiakor posted some nasty pictures online, this was immediately followed by insults and harsh reactions from the public for posting those uncompromising pictures online for everybody to see.
It appears she is regtetting her actions, as she has apologized for uploading them.
"Now I wish I didn't upload them last nite. I bet I was soooo in d mood. My bad," a 'regretful' Cossy posted on twitter.
The pictures Cossy posted received sharp criticism from many who labelled her 'daughter of the devil'. She is known for posting such compromising pictures but the recent pictures were more daring than the others she has posted before as she flaunted her backside in these recent ones.
Meanwhile, Cossy has announced her intention to sign a first male artiste unto her 'Playgirl Records', a music label owned by her. Dready Lee is the male singer Cossy is about to sign and she described Dready Lee's songs as 'mad'.
Cossy's foray into music has not yielded any much success at the moment.
The Pictures Below...Viewer Discretion Advised
Trending This week
- Angry Mob Undresses Woman, Rip Her Clothing After She Dressed Provocatively
- TB Joshua, Pastor Chris Accused of "Occultism"
- You picked war over peace, You’ve declared war on Northern Nigeria - Nothern Elders to Jonathan
- PICTURES: 11 Women Arrested For Shooting Adult +18 Movie With Dog
- Human parts available: Live human, N40,000; head, N8,000; hands, N4,000
- 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander, Curfew relaxed
- Jonathan orders release of detained suspected Boko Haram members
- PICTURES: Churchgoers Killed During Holy Water Stampede At Prophet TB Joshua’s Church
- LAGOS: Images of what the proposed 4th mainland bridge will look like
- Borno: Troops capture Boko Haram’s camp