Just 24 hours after a Nigerian cargo plane crashed in Ghana, a plane belonging to Dana Airlines crashed at the Iju/Ishaga area of Lagos yesterday evening.
The plane was carrying 152 passengers from Abuja to Lagos. Eye witnesses say human beings are burning at the scene of the crash.
NigerianEye gathered that the plane crashed into a two-story building in the Iju-ishaga area of Lagos.
- At 12am on Monday morning, rescue efforts still continued at the crash site in darkness in the absence of electricity
- Minister of Information, Labaran Makun said the Federal Government has ordered a full-scale investigation into the Dana Air Crash that claimed the lives of over 150 people
- Former NTA Sunday show host and Group General Manager,Corporate Affairs of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Levi Ajuonuma was among the passengers involved in the Dana airline crash as Confirmed by the NNPC.
- The Dana plane is said to have collapsed on Four buildings including a church.
- Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah is currently at the site of the crash and she has told reporters that full investigation is going on
- Dana Airlines Flight: 0992 declared emergency at 11 nautical miles to Lima Alfa gulf before eventually crashing
- Residents said thety saw the Plane coming Low with full speed, making a loud noise as it slammed into the residential area
- 10 bodies have been recovered from the 2-storey building with 4 others unconscious...
- Relatives of the Ill-fated Dana Air flight besiege Abuja Airport
- Ehime Aikhomu, son of former Chief of General Staff, Admiral Augustus Aikhomu confirmed to be on the ill-fated Dana Air flight
- Nigerian Musician Iyanya Mbuk revealed on his twitter page that he missed the flight
Update: Update: the DG of NCAA, Harold Demurin has sadly confirmed that none of the passengers on board the crashed Dana Airplane Survived
Update: Situation report at Muritala Mohammed Airport, where family and friends gather together waiting for the Passengers of the Dana Flight, they are wailing uncontrollably.
|Crash Site in Iju, Lagos|
Signup for FREE news updates, latest information and hottest gists everyday